Individual Health Insurance Plans
No matter what stage of life you're in, you can ensure your family's health care security, with supplemental health insurance coverage for everyday health needs, unexpected medical emergencies and protection from rising health, drug and dental costs.
Health and Dental Insurance Information
Quebec amends basic drug plan -
Quebec announced some changes to the parameters of the basic drug plan administered by the Régie
de l’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ). Effective July 1, 2009, the following changes will affect
plan sponsors who provide drug coverage to Quebec plan members. read more »
You can purchase:
- extensive health benefit coverage including health practitioner services like physiotherapy and message therapy, vision care, glasses.
- Comprehensive coverage with a wide range of benefits including coverage for medical emergencies, medical supplies & equipment and a variety of health specialists.
- Ideal coverage for unexpected emergencies including those essential health benefits not covered under your provincial health plan - like ambulance services, preferred hospital rooms and in-hospital drugs.
- options for Prescription Drugs, Dental Care, Hospital Cash and Travel Medical.
> Click here for a free Quote for Health Insurance!
> Click here for a free Quote for Dental Insurance!
Why Select an Individual Health Insurance Plans?
- Comprehensive Coverage. Provincial health plans offer limited medical coverage for such things as ambulance services, casts, crutches, artificial limbs, in-hospital private-duty nursing and numerous others. Use Individual Health Plans to supplement your provincial health coverage or employer-sponsored plan.
- Flexible Plan Design. You can customize your plan with several options such as dental care, prescription drugs, hospital cash and travel medical for one low annual premium.
- Pay-Direct Service. Carriers pay many health and dental providers directly. Present your pay-direct ID Card at participating pharmacies and dental offices to save on out-of-pocket expenses.
- Affordable Premiums. With several health plan choices, and a range of optional coverage, our carriers provide health customers with affordable annual premiums and a choice of annual and monthly payment methods. Premiums can be paid by credit card to accumulate useful points or Airmiles.