A world-class place to work with world-class benefits.
When you join the Kanata North Executive Group Benefit Plan you receive all the advantages that larger companies enjoy
—customized to your needs for two or more staff members. Each plan is supported by our Third Party Administration.
Open to all members of the Kanata North BIA.
With over 60 years of combined experience, Baird Benefits Plus is among the most trusted independent insurance and investment companies in Ottawa. Known for offering highly customizable benefit plans with manageable premiums, Baird’s full-service consultation and administration relieves clients’ HR departments of the onerous work of managing company insurance plans. Now Baird is introducing The Kanata North Executive Group Benefit Plan, a unique group health and dental benefit program available to all companies within Kanata North and members of the Kanata North Business Association. This program is offered exclusively through Baird Benefits Plus.
The program has been designed to benefit companies of all sizes, from corporations with hundreds of employees to partnerships of two. Each individual company has the flexibility to tailor their plan to meet the needs of both employer and employee — a winning combination.
The Kanata North Executive Group Benefit Plan offers:
Group Plan Administration
- Group Enrolment: Baird will meet your staff, explain the benefit plan and handle the enrolment paperwork
- Lifestyle changes, Salary updates, Terminations: “Follow Me” plan for terminated employees increases sense of security
- Claim submissions
- Designated out-of-country emergency contact
- Personal group benefit assistant with a 24 hour response time.
- HR Learning: HR Summits twice a year at the Marshes Clubhouse
- Employee Handbook Templates
- Employer/Employee Counselling on HR Issues and Terminations
- And much more!
- “The number one mistake we see is that employers and employees do not understand the breadth of their benefits,” says Roxanna Grecco, President of Baird Benefits Plus. Baird ensures that clients are fully cognizant of their long- and short-term options throughout the life of the plan, offering workshops, one-on-one consultations and even seminars with industry experts, some of which can be accessed here on our website.
- Few private insurers in Canada are able to offer Baird’s level of support and infrastructure to their group clients, and fewer still are doing so in Kanata North, one of North America’s most competitive business centres. As talent-rich as the region is, there is still fierce competition over top candidates. When they are choosing between offers, the right benefits package is a real difference-maker. Baird’s Kanata North Executive Group Benefits Plan has the potential to help local businesses acquire and retain valued employees.
- For more information about Baird Benefits Plus and the KNEGBP, contact Roxanna Grecco at 613-599-6100.